You won’t be able to go back to cotton sheets after trying these Super Soft Bamboo Sheets. Amazingly soft, these feel similar to cashmere or silk. Bamboo is 60% more absorbent than cotton and sustainable. It can grow as fast as over 1 meter per day.
Bamboo does not require pesticides or fertilizer, like cotton, and is naturally irrigated, requiring much less water than cotton and other crops because of it’s ability to absorb water and is thus a very environmentally friendly material. Natural anti-bacterial and deodorizing properties.
*” Viscose from Bamboo ” or ” Rayon from Bamboo” are both interchangeable common terms used when referring the Bamboo fabric derivatives. Bamboo woods undergo additional process before the fibers are spun into yarns. Therefore, bamboo yarns are turned into a Viscose or Rayon then woven to create bamboo fabrics.*
These Super Soft Bamboo Sheets are the ” Greenest Sheets” around!
- Extremely comfortable in all temperatures
- Environmentally friendly
- Perfect for people with allergies and chemical sensitivity.
- 100% Rayon from Bamboo (Viscose) These are Super Soft!
- 300 Thread count
- Bamboo is one of the softest fabrics in the world, noticeably softer than cotton
- Bamboo is grown without pesticides
Super Soft Bamboo Sheets Dimensions
- Twin Extra Long 3PC Sheet Set: 1-Twin XL Flat Sheet 70×102″, 1-Twin XL Fitted sheet 39×80″ and fits up to 16″ mattress & 1-Pillow case 20×30″
- Full 4PC Sheet Set: 1-Full Flat Sheet 80″x94″, 1-Full Fitted Sheet 54×76″ and fits up to 18″ mattress & 2-Pillow Cases 20×30″ ea.
- Queen 4PC Sheet Set: 1- Queen Flat sheet 92″x102″, 1- Queen Fitted 60″x80″ fits up to 18″ mattress & 2- Standard Pillow cases 20″x30″ ea.
- King 4PC Sheet Set: 1- King Flat sheet 110″x102″ , 1- King Fitted 78″x80″ fits up to 18″ mattress & 2- King Pillow cases 20″x40″ ea.
- California King 4PC Sheet Set: 1- Cal-King Flat sheet 110″ x 102″, 1- California King Fitted 72″ x 84″ fits up to 18″ mattress & 2- King Pillow cases 20″ x 40″ ea.
Care instructions for your Super Soft Bamboo Sheets:
Machine wash in cold water. Delicate cycle with mild detergent. No Bleach. Tumble Dry on low heat. Remove immediately at end of cycle. Press with warm iron if needed. Do not Use Hot water.